Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Years Resolution

3... 2.. 1. HAPPY NEW YEARS!

You were either living this, watching this, or dreaming about this last night at midnight. New Years is significant for basically it's name- it's the start of a new year. It gives us a chance to mark a day to start fresh.

For You Entertainment: Some Common New Years Resolutions
  • I'm going to lose weight!
  • I'm going to make more money!
  • I'm going to fall in love!
  • I'm going to fall in love by making money and losing weight!
  • I'm going to get 100s on every single grade!
  • I'm going to be prom queen/king!
  • I'm going to go to church every week again!
  • I'm going to be a better person!
  • I'm going to make friends!
  • I wont bite people (metaphorically, or literally)!

New Years Resolutions of MINE
  • Focus better in school [grades, tests]
  • Enjoy the new season of Pure Fashion (yay!)
  • Jealousy- work on it
  • Blogging better/more often- work on it
  • Have Jesus Christ as my number one goal in life
  • To be Christlike in all that I do
  • Sleep- work on that [which is why I must conclude]


Those are MY Resolutions. What are yours?
BY THE WAY: Here's a tidbit of information you might find interesting(:

For lent, I'm planning to give up Facebook.



Goodnight Everyone, God Bless :)

Matthew 16:24
“hen said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.”

No comments: