Friday, July 16, 2010

Water

As I've mentioned before, I'm in MN for a littie while visiting family and today i was working with my aunt with children. We went to the pool at a local country club (BRETT!!!) and she was trying to make sure everyone drank their water. The youngest one said, "i dont want water. I dont want water" and the immediate rresponse from my aunt was "maybe you dont want water but you need it. Everyone needs water to live!"

Yes, im talking about something more than just water. Im talking about Him. We all dont want Him. There are some times where we're just mad and we feel that He doesnt want or love us. But he does!!

Like i said- while im here i hope to spend time with my family and come closer to them them, as well as as coming closer to God.

Im in the middle of falling asleep right now, so (sorry for the really short post tonight) and goodnight :)

No comments: